Asia Blockchain Summit 2019 (ABS 2019) , the biggest blockchain event in Asia, will take place in Taipei, Taiwan on July 2-3. The event is expected to attract more than 5,000 blockchain industry elites and 300+ top global companies. Many activities held by different companies will also liven up the week, making it a non-stop celebration of “Taipei Blockchain Week." Following the popularity of last year’s ABS with 4000 people participating, this year’s summit and Taipei Blockchain Week is expected to include 10,000+ people.
ABS 2019 contains two important parts: a Summit Forum of 140 world top speakers for $150 (Full Pass ticket) and the blockchain theme exposition for $10 (Expo Pass ticket.) Both tickets are now available to purchase on the ABS official website, UNIVERSE, Huodongxing and Accupass.com. The Block readers can receive a 30% discount using the code below!
An Influential Event That Highlights Asia and Taiwain's Blockchain Leadership To The World
- East Asia’s first STO friendly act may be introduced. Taiwan has a great chance to become the first country in East Asia to conduct STO issuances, changing blockchain industry’s development fate in Asia and opening up more possibilities in the East Asia region.
- Binance will organize its first global 1000+ fan meeting, the Binance Super Meetup, during Taipei Blockchain Week.
- High participation of the government: ABS2019 works in depth with the “Taiwan Congressional Coalition for Blockchain Industry” composed of more than 20 legislators.
- 130+ top speakers dominating blockchain development in the world will be present, including Nouriel Roubini, Yi He, Arthur Hayes, Andy Bromberg, Charlie Lee, William Bao Bean and many more.
- Traditional enterprises and large financial institutions are about to enter the field, and Taiwan's large traditional banks and the Big Four, including KPMG and PWC, are all partners of the event.
- We are collaborating with Ledger, giving away 1,000 Ledger Wallets to participants.
130+ World’s Most Influential Industrial Leaders Gathering in ABS2019
The ABS2019 summit agenda covers 7 major topics: the government and regulations, enterprises and blockchain, digital currency market, blockchain ecology, disruptive financial innovation, in-depth blockchain technology and the decentralized future.
ABS2019 welcomes many distinguished speaking guests from the blockchain industry, including world-renowned economist Nouriel Roubini, BitMex Co-Founder/CEO Arthur Hayes, Binance Co-Founder Yi He and CSO of Blockstream Samson Mow.
Roubini accurately predicted the 2008 Financial Crisis in The 12 Steps to Financial Disaster. As a constant critic to cryptocurrency, he will intensely debate the future of decentralization with many industry experts; He Yi will talk about the founding of and future plans for Binance; Hayes will explain the potential market for Bitcoin derivatives from his seat as founder of BitMEX; and Mow will converse with experts about the challenges and breakthroughs of the Bitcoin blockchain Layer 2 solutions.
The VIP speakers also include CoinList President Andy Bromberg, founder and CEO of New York based blockchain legal firm Klayman LLC, Joshua Ashley Klayman, head of Asia Pacific for wallet service provider Ledger Benjamin Soong, Paxos co-founder and CEO of Asia Richmond Teo and many more.
Taiwan, The Blooming Blockchain Island, Aims to Be the Game Changer in Asia
At ABS2019, public and private sectors from banking group, major local enterprises, FSC, NDC, to the Ministry of Economic Affairs will jointly promote the development of the blockchain industry infrastructure, creating the so-called Blockchain Island. With a friendly regulatory environment, talented human resources and the superior location, Taipei City has become the perfect place for the Asian blockchain Summit.
Last year, Taiwan's blockchain industry established a self-regulatory organization in Congress. This year, Taiwanese financial regulators are preparing to introduce STO regulations by July. With the worldwide influence brought by ABS2019, this event shall start a new chapter for Asia's industrial ecology, bringing new opportunities to the blockchain world.
You can learn more about Taiwan's blockchain media leader BlockTempo here: https://www.blocktempo.com/