2020: An interactive year in review
January 3, 2021, 11:01AM EST · 1 min read
- An interactive look at the ten developments in 2020 that solidified the future of digital assets
The Block presents 2020 Year in Review - an interactive look at the 10 developments that solidified the future of digital assets.
Get quickly up to speed on the biggest developments in 2020:
- A Record Shattering Year
- Stablecoins emerge as critical infrastructure
- The rise of DeFi
- Retail and merchant access widens
- Banner year for Financial Services
- More capital funding into digital assets
- Bitcoin as a viable macro investment
- The rise of CBDCs
- Accelerating market structure
- Key regulatory developments
You can view our interactive 2020 Year in Review here.
© 2021 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.