The Block Research - 2021 Digital Asset Outlook Report
December 23, 2020, 8:00AM EST · 2 min read
- State of the Market: 2020 has been a record year for cryptocurrencies across a number of metrics The Block tracks via its Data Dashboard
- Digital Asset Investment Trends: Although M&A activity & corporate development are still in their infancy, 2020 recorded the most M&A transactions in the sector’s history
- The Block Research 2021 Investor Survey suggests investors are expecting an even bigger year for stablecoins and corporates buying bitcoin in 2021
- DeFi Outlook: DeFi is now measured in billions, as scalability and sophistication is set to compete with centralized services in 2021
- Macro Perspectives: 2020 was the year bitcoin’s perception as a viable macro investment was elevated among investors and corporates
- 2021 is poised for an acceleration in banking crypto, as the world’s largest financial companies accelerate the strategic desire to expand crypto capabilities or publicly market the intention to explore new digital asset offerings
- Read our 2021 Digital Asset Outlook Report for more insights
In 2020, The Block Research produced more than 550 unique pieces of research and market commentary for our research members.
Our 2021 Digital Asset Outlook Report, commissioned by Genesis and eToro, curates the best of The Block Research across our coverage and looks to the future of the space in the coming year.
The report covers the state of the market, investment trends, decentralized finance (DeFi), and other thematic trends to watch for in 2021.
Complete the form below and we will email you a copy of the 2021 report (check your spam folder should the email not arrive).
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.
Its products are catered to the needs of HNW, institutional and corporate clients. Genesis provides a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis has a proven track record driving results for some of the world’s largest digital asset focused hedge funds, family offices and market makers. Click here to learn more about Genesis. Click here for details about Genesis Prime, its digital asset prime brokerage. Click here for Genesis’ Q3 results, including $4.5 billion in spot volume traded, $1 billion in derivatives volume traded, and $5.2 billion in new loan originations.
eToro is the world’s leading social trading platform, providing an array of social trading and investment tools, as well as an advanced crypto exchange and a secure, multi-crypto, digital Wallet.
eToro’s patented CopyTrade capabilities also extend to crypto trading, allowing users to copy eToro’s most successful crypto traders. The eToro trading platform offers advanced charting features for smart strategy building, and the ability to connect with the more than 15 million eToro traders in over 140 countries across the globe. eToro’s Charts, Pricing Alerts and Social Feed features ensure that users never miss a trading trend, and the platform boasts over 2000 investment assets, localized in more than 20 languages.
Click here to get started with eToro today.
© 2021 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.