A close look at trading volumes on Uniswap and SushiSwap
April 16, 2021, 6:05AM EDT · 8 min read
- Upcoming DEX updates will lead to an increased userbase and capital efficiency.
- A small part of Uniswap’s volume was generated as a result of wash trading.
- Retail users still create most of the trading volumes on Uniswap.
- SushiSwap is very capital ineffective in its current implementation.
- Bots are already starting to play the leading role in SushiSwap’s trading volumes.
This report is for Research Members
Join The Block Research for exclusive research like this
Gain access to this research piece and 100s of others, including ecosystem maps, company profiles, and topics spanning DeFi, CBDCs, banking and markets. Together with additional services, we help organizations understand what’s happening in the rapidly developing digital asset ecosystem.Learn More Already a Research Member? Sign In