The Block Presents: The State of The Digital Asset Data and Infrastructure Landscape
May 22, 2020, 11:27AM EDT · 0 min read
The Block recently published a research report examining the The State of The Digital Asset Data and Infrastructure Landscape, examining the growth within this sector. The Block’s Director of Research, Larry Cermak, hosted a webinar with executives from leading data service and infrastructure providers to explore the findings of the report.
In this webinar Larry and the panelists discuss:
- The market opportunity for data service and infrastructure providers in the digital asset space
- The increase in demand for DeFi data in the last 9 months
- How recent efforts in CBDCs and of Libra can spur growth across the industry
- The future of M&A activity within the space
- Growth projections for crypto funds and how that will impact data providers
- How consolidation across exchanges will impact the costs of data
You can view the entire webinar below, along with the related slides. You can also view and register for all of The Block’s upcoming webinars.
The full report is available to view and download here.
The Block Presents: The State of the Digital Asset Data and Infrastructure Landscape
© 2020 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.