- Bittrex and Poloniex have seen large drops in their marketshares since the bull run of 2017, when they were leading platforms for altcoin speculation
- Their positions as U.S.-based exchanges could continue to hurt business as they play catch-up with the country’s regulations and feel pressure to delist assets
- In contrast, Binance seems to be thriving without the added pressure to live up to U.S. standards
“Oh, how the mighty heroes have fallen! Stripped of their weapons, they lie dead.”
This passage from the Second Book of Samuel recounts David’s lamentation over the tragic deaths of Jewish heroes Saul and Jonathan. As described in 2 Samuel, the military veterans, who were once mightier than lions and swifter than eagles, perished tragically: Jonathan in battle and Saul by suicide.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].