- VeriBlock is a recently launched network leveraging OP_RETURN script codes to borrow Bitcoin’s security
- The company has shown a ravenous appetite for using Bitcoin’s blockchain
- In February 2019, VeriBlock’s transactions made up more than 20% of total bitcoin transactions
As one of the most secure blockchain networks, Bitcoin’s block space is highly valued by its users. Because of its security, Bitcoin has inadvertently fallen into a role as a data repository for businesses attempting to leverage its OP_RETURN script.
One such business is VeriBlock, a recently launched network leveraging OP_RETURN and Bitcoin’s blockchain to secure alternative blockchain networks, inheriting Bitcoin’s security in the process.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].