- Industry analysts predicting the commoditization of Staking-as-a-Service providers fail to account for the development of special interest groups in networks with formal on-chain governance
- Potential contentious issues include: treasury allocation, technical development and staking thresholds
A boom of “picks and shovels” companies catering to Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies has emerged as a leading market narrative for 2019. At the center of this burgeoning industry lies the Staking-as-a-Service model, a product of protocols like Tezos, Decred, and Cosmos mandating a minimum threshold amount for asset staking. Like pools aggregate hashrate across miners on Proof-of-Work networks, these companies allow smaller holders to delegate their stake in return for a commensurate share of the block reward.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].