- DTCC is not only enthusiastic about the promise of DLT within post-trade services, but is dead set on being an industry leader in delivering real-enterprise grade use-cases of the technology
- We summarize our interview with Mike Bodson, profile some of DTCC’s research on DLT use-cases, and leave questions left answered
Behind The Scoop offers Genesis subscribers a summary of what we learned from our podcast guests, and profiles research to further the discussion beyond the latest episode.
In this episode of The Scoop, Frank Chaparro and Ryan Todd interview Mike Bodson, CEO of DTCC. The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation is a 5,000 person operation that touches every corner of Wall Street, handling 1.8 quadrillion dollars of trades every year, flipping the GDP every three days.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- [ANNUAL MEMBERS] A unique community Slack conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].