- Multicoin Capital is a crypto hedge fund founded in 2017 by Kyle Samani and Tushar Jain
- While Multicoin suffered a loss in 2018 it was able to outperform the market
- The fund has 17 public investments and is currently long on two cryptoassets: Augur (REP) and Binancecoin (BNB)
Multicoin Capital is a crypto hedge fund that was founded in 2017 by Kyle Samani and Tushar Jain. Multicoin operates off of the belief that blockchain technology will transform our financial systems. Decentralized systems will open the way for permissionless innovation, which they believe our current centralized institutions cannot offer.
Kyle Samani of Multicoin has outlined how he believes this industry is capable of reaching a $100T market cap.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].