- Since 2011 Union Square Ventures has had a billion-dollar exit per year (Zynga, Indeed, Tumblr, Twitter, Lending Club, and Etsy)
- Dating back to 2018, 15 percent of Union Square Ventures’ portfolio consisted of blockchain/crypto related companies
- USV has chosen a “networking” strategy with its blockchain/crypto investments and has invested in six crypto funds to date
Recently we mapped out Union Square Ventures’ investments across the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Now we will take an even more in-depth look at USV’s multi-layered investments with other crypto funds.
Union Square Ventures, commonly called USV, is one of the best-known venture capital funds in the world. USV has been one of the top returning funds and has had a billion-dollar exit every year since 2011.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].