- After pulling out on distributing rewards to the token holders in 2017, TenX is now set to start issuing rewards in Q3
- The amount will be determined by TenX Board of Directors “depending on financial performance in the previous quarter and other relevant factors”
- Even though the reward token can’t be distributed to residents of the U.S. and China, it’s quite likely that it could be considered a security in other jurisdictions
TenX raised $80 million in an ICO in June of 2017 with a vision to let users spend their cryptocurrency through conventional debit cards. But since raising an astronomical amount of money, TenX has struggled to fulfill its vision and the promises laid out in its white paper.
Nearly two years after conducting an ICO, the company is shipping cards to only five countries — Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].