- The Block spoke to the blockchain heads at PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, and EY about their strategies for the space and preparing their clients
- We spoke about their recruitment difficulties and how to handle both clients’ expectations and their misperceptions
- Each firm has a slightly different focus; EY and KPMG are taking on crypto auditing, PwC is keen on blockchain credentialization services, while Deloitte is driving blockchain uses in finance
The Big 4 haven’t been timid when it comes to taking on crypto. They’ve been every broadcasters’ dream in their regular talk show appearances; speaking in broad terms about the “potential” the technology brings.
From Deloitte to KPMG, EY to PwC, the consulting and auditing giants all agree that major enterprises – including many of their clients – have been clamouring to understand blockchain and crypto.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people