- What will you do when the government asks you to identify your censorship-resistant cryptocurrency addresses?
- Decentralized lending technical risk rears its head
- Long Blockchain goes ‘full blockchain’
Your private keys, please
The cool thing about cryptocurrencies is their censorship-resistant, bearer instrument-like characteristics. If you get on the wrong side of your bank, or someone with influence over your bank, you risk having your assets frozen. But if you get on the wrong side of your bank, or someone with influence over your bank, there’s not a whole lot they can do, without access to your private key, to seize your bitcoin, or to stop you from interacting with the bitcoin-denominated economy.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people