- Bitcoin transactions and outputs per day have reached a one-year high
- The median transaction value (in terms of BTC) is at the lowest point in Bitcoin’s existence
- Lately, there has been an inverse relationship between the transaction value and the number of transactions
- That could be because the fees are so low that users would rather send a lot of small transactions as opposed to a few of large ones
The number of Bitcoin transactions per day averaged on a monthly basis has reached a one-year high of 326,000 in February. The last time the number of transactions was this high was December 2017 at the height of speculative mania.
Additionally, because it is encouraged to batch several outputs into one transaction, using the number of transactions could skew the actual activity.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people