- Telegram raised $1.7 billion in its ICO
- The TON project is now 90% complete compared to 70% in September 2018
- Telegram plans for its GRAM tokens to be initially traded on Asian exchanges
Telegram, one of the most prominent and secretive projects in the cryptocurrency space, has released its latest investor update on the state of its Telegram Open Network (TON) development, embedded below.
According to the investor update, the overall build of the TON network is now 90% complete, an increase from 70% in September 2018.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Our team of researchers, data analysts and journalists uncover the stories, insights and data that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media.
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Access to a unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people