- Binance Chain as well as Binance DEX is set to launch on testnet in the next week or two
- Binance Chain was built Tendermint protocol and uses DPoS and BTF
- The listing fee will “probably be close to $100,000” to deter spam and scams
- Initially Binance Chain will have only 11 validator nodes but eventually Binance’s influence will decrease
Binance is moving its token off of Ethereum as it prepares to launch its own decentralized exchange.
Binance DEX’s testnet built on top of Binance Chain is set to launch “in the next week or two” according to Binance CEO Changpeng ‘CZ’ Zhao. In a Q&A live stream on Thursday, CZ revealed details about the launch of Binance Chain.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Our team of researchers, data analysts and journalists uncover the stories, insights and data that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media.
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Access to a unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people