- ETH Core Dev Call #54 centered around how to move forward with ProgPoW
- The developers have decided to implement miner signaling as a way to garner feedback from ETH miners
- The discussion on ProgPow concluded by settling on moving forward with an audit, while the timeline for completion remains clouded
Ethereum Core Developers regrouped for their 54th public bi-weekly this Friday. If you haven’t tuned into an Ethereum Developer call before, we suggest giving it a go. The calls are a great way to see how decisions are coordinated and made at the core developer level. At the very least, check out the first 5 minutes for some groovy Web3 tunes.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Our team of researchers, data analysts and journalists uncover the stories, insights and data that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media.
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Access to a unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people