- Digital Currency Group is an investment firm focused on the crypto and blockchain industry
- Barry Silbert, told Reuters, that he plans to build Digital Currency Group into “a publicly traded conglomerate like Berkshire Hathaway”
- Digital Currency Group has a portfolio of 100+ companies
Take a look at the investor roster of major companies in the crypto space and you’ll notice a certain firm that frequently appears: Digital Currency Group (DCG). Founded by Barry Silbert in 2015, DCG was originally made up of two bitcoin businesses, Genesis Global Trading, a cryptocurrency OTC trading firm, and Grayscale Investments, a cryptocurrency asset management firm combined with a few of Silbert’s personal seed investments.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people