- J.P Morgan’s Global Research franchise published a +55 page institutional-grade overview of the potential impacts of blockchain and crypto across global markets and sectors
- We summarize the report which provides a holistic view of the narratives being fed to traditional legacy institutional investors and clients
This past week J.P Morgan’s Global Research franchise refreshed their quarterly Perspectives series, following up on their Decrypting Cryptocurrencies series published last February with a 55-plus page pragmatic overview of the developments in blockchain and crypto in 2018, examining both commercial viability and barriers to implementation. Contrary to the headlines that other publications have pushed, the report offers an in-depth collection of varying views from analysts across sector and regional expertise, some more bullish/bearish in scope than others.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].