- Rates for Compound’s Dai market have fallen as supply increased to over $6.8m
- Dai supply is up 4% over the week as bulls seek leverage and arbitrageurs close spreads between Maker and Compound
- Daily transaction volume across Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ether remain low versus year-to-date average
- IDEX continues to dominate DEX volume, despite the recent implementation of KYC requirements
- One Augur trader has realized $100,000 in profits since launch, close to 50% of all platform profits
The public and transparent nature of blockchain networks provides a wealth of data for analysts to play with. By leveraging this access, industry participants can look beyond the wholly speculative market dynamics and begin to measure the performance and utility afforded to users by these emerging networks.
Compound rates fall as Dai supply increases:
Compound’s Dai Supply APR has dropped to 2.89%, down from 11% in December.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].