- Blockchain is looking to partner with a stablecoin by the end of the year, although the CEO would not disclose which one
- He said the company wants “to build a better way of giving people financial services” and that “stablecoins give [Blockchain] the power of giving everyone a US dollar checking account.”
Blockchain, the largest cryptocurrency wallet provider, is looking to partner with one stablecoin by the end of 2019, CEO Peter Smith told The Block. The company has its sights on becoming one the biggest names in the crypto market and says it has “an obsession” with pegged cryptocurrencies.
“There’s a big race between stablecoins right now… Everyone is competing very hard to get their stablecoin out there and to have distribution.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].