- The Lightning Network has incredible momentum heading into 2019 with upgrades across liquidity provisioning, privacy, security, and usability
- The first apps are starting to be built as developer confidence improves and barriers to entry drop
Lightning Network’s infrastructural build-out was one of the most anticipated developments of the second half of 2018. Significant progress in both R&D and implementation has increased hype and anticipation for what is setting up to be a year of major improvements to the network.
The Lightning Network’s goal is simple: provide a way for users to easily facilitate off-chain payments as fast and reliably as possible while keeping the design accessible to the average user.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Our team of researchers, data analysts and journalists uncover the stories, insights and data that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media.
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Access to a unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people