- Coinmetrics, a cryptoasset data provider, released a 10-page report titled: “Don’t trust, verify: A Bitcoin Private case study,” analyzing Bitcoin Private’s coin supply
- Bitcoin Private is a fork-merge of Bitcoin and ZClassic, a cryptocurrency with privacy features, which itself was a fork of Zcash
- The report found that 2.04 million additional Bitcoin Private units were covertly minted, pushing the actual supply cap of BTCP to 23.04 million, instead of 21 million
Coinmetrics, a cryptoasset data provider, released a 10-page report titled: “Don’t trust, verify: A Bitcoin Private case study.” The report analyzes Bitcoin Private (BTCP), a fork-merge of Bitcoin and ZClassic, a cryptocurrency with privacy features, which itself was a fork of Zcash. A fork-merge combines two existing blockchain Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) sets into a single chain.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people