- Once ranked among the top 50 cryptocurrencies, RChain’s financial management and exercise of power is now under scrutiny by multiple investors
- The CFO resigned a fortnight ago and demands for an updated balance sheet have gone unanswered
- Sources close to the project describe CEO, Greg Meredith, as a puppet master in control of the board; made up of “friends”
RHOC was an investors’ dream. Ranking 30th on CoinMarketCap and led by an all-star team including Vlad Zamfir, the coin was well on its way to stardom as the token behind RChain – the blockchain platform hoping to rival Ethereum. No doubt it stood out among the likes of Tezos and EOS, focusing on implementing the first proof-of-stake validation and eventually hosting multiple decentralized apps (DApps) to address Ethereum’s scalability issues.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people