- The enterprise blockchain ecosystem has five core branches: (1) corporations, (2) startups, (3) protocols, (4) platforms, and (5) consortiums
- Forrester Research has estimated that 90% of blockchain experiments will never be a part of a company’s operations
Enterprise blockchain appears to be here to stay. Organizations like the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, a consortium of businesses working on blockchain solutions, have well over 500 members pushing for the development and adoption of enterprise blockchain solutions. Similarly, Hyperledger has over 270 members pushing for the development and adoption of “cross-industry blockchain technologies.” Legacy corporations are also taking notice.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Our team of researchers, data analysts and journalists uncover the stories, insights and data that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media.
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Access to a unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people