- The security token ecosystem has six sub-categories: (1) Issuance (2) Broker-Dealers (3) Custody & Trust (4) Legal (5) Compliance and (6) Trading
- Investors have pumped millions of dollars into projects that support the issuance, exchange, and custody of security tokens
The Block’s Security Token Ecosystem map was reviewed by Vertalo and a handful of industry experts for accuracy. The accompanying article is solely by The Block.
As security tokens and tokenized assets gain steam in the crypto ecosystem, clear infrastructure begins to form. As we previously covered in our Block by Block series on security tokens, these new instruments aim to tokenize the ownership of all assets, whether they are public and private equities, real estate, or precious metals — even things like art.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Our team of researchers, data analysts and journalists uncover the stories, insights and data that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media.
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- Access to a unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people