- The security token ecosystem has six sub-categories: (1) Issuance (2) Broker-Dealers (3) Custody & Trust (4) Legal (5) Compliance and (6) Trading
- Investors have pumped millions of dollars into projects that support the issuance, exchange, and custody of security tokens
The Block’s Security Token Ecosystem map was reviewed by Vertalo and a handful of industry experts for accuracy. The accompanying article is solely by The Block.
As security tokens and tokenized assets gain steam in the crypto ecosystem, clear infrastructure begins to form. As we previously covered in our Block by Block series on security tokens, these new instruments aim to tokenize the ownership of all assets, whether they are public and private equities, real estate, or precious metals — even things like art.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- Research: MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Industry Overview: Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Investigative Reporting: Blockchain Terminal
- Project Analysis: The growth of the Lightning Network
- Company Digests: The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Op-ed: Money 2.0 Stuff
- Token Analysis: So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Profiles: Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
- A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].