- From January 21, 2018 through October 22, 2018, Decentraland recorded close to 39,000 transactions representing $23.5M in MANA spent
- September was the most active month, in terms of economic activity, for Decentraland with 1,110 transactions representing approximately $1.5M in MANA spent
- The highest price paid for a parcel of LAND is ~$175,000. The average price paid for a parcel of LAND is ~$602, while the median price is ~$164
Decentraland is one of the most ambitious projects in the crypto space. In a world where virtual reality is estimated to grow a compound annual growth rate of 40%, the Decentraland team hopes to become a dominant player in a potentially lucrative market.
Decentraland can be described as VR-enabled Second Life built on a blockchain.
Enter The Block Genesis
Information your competitors wish they had.
The Block Genesis consists of our most in-depth, timely and impactful pieces, giving you an informational edge over the entire financial and technology industry. Genesis members get exclusive access to the stories that the mainstream media doesn’t understand and that remains undiscovered and buried amid the noise of social media. On a daily basis, The Block Genesis will feature the best research, investigative reporting, analysis, company digests, op-eds, and interviews. The Block Genesis is the first and last word on the world of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Below you’ll find a selection of articles exclusively for Genesis members.
- MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry
- Block by Block – Crypto Lending
- Blockchain Terminal
- The growth of the Lightning Network
- The inside story of Coinbase internal power struggle
- Money 2.0 Stuff
- So, is Binance Coin actually worth anything
- Cathie Wood on The Block
Additionally, as a Genesis member, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- In-depth project, protocol, personal and company reports
- Crypto commentary by leading experts to review the week’s key happenings
Coming Soon: A unique community conversation, led by The Block team, which is better than Crypto Twitter, Telegram or Slack
- No trolls and less noise than Crypto Twitter
- Less groupthink than your Telegram or Slack
- Special events and deals involving crypto’s best products and people